After a careful review of the latest government advice, Lavershot Barns is continuing to trade, operating within the guidelines laid down by the government.
Please note, we are a family of businesses and as such the individual businesses operating onsite might have different Covid-19 procedures.
The below relates to Lavershot Barns Garden Centre.
- In the interests of the welfare and safety of our team and our customers, we ask that any person either diagnosed with COVID-19 or showing symptoms of COVID-19 does not visit our site.
- We ask all visitors to keep a minimum of 2 metres safe distance from other visitors outside of their immediate family or 'social bubble'.
- We advise all visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser stations at our entrance and in other locations throughout the garden centre.
- All trolleys and baskets will be wiped with alcohol-based sanitiser after each use.
- As cash has been identified as a possible vector of transmission of COVID-19, we are not currently accepting cash as a means of payment. Shopping can be paid for by credit or debit cards & contactless or chip & pin.
- Our employees are prohibited from working if they show symptoms of COVID-19 until such time they have been advised by a qualified person or health body that they are not considered to be infected with the virus. The same conditions apply if any member of their household shows symptoms of COVID-19.
- All of our staff members have been provided with face masks.
- Our staff members have been provided with full training on safe distancing and hygiene, which they must adhere to at all times.
- We reserve the right to decline entry to the store or, to ask to leave, any person not willing to follow our safety guidelines or not acting in a responsible, courteous and considerate way to others.